NTU Visual Arts Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the NTU Visual Arts Society

+4
Gestaltgeek
Stifler
Kageshiro
mazatsushi
8 posters

AFA '09 Discussion

Stifler
    Stifler

AFA '09 Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: AFA '09 Discussion

Post by Stifler Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:47 am

Tickets for the 2 day concert opens in 10 minutes. Wonder who will be buying them?

Edit: Actually, it sells at 9 in the morning. Ahaha.
    Gestaltgeek
    Gestaltgeek
    Admin

Post by Gestaltgeek Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Well, the AFA schedule is out. Start planning your own personal convention timetables!

http://afa09.com/eventguide.html

I think it'd be good for our website to have some sort of coverage for the event. Because of the atypical exam scheduling this time, I don't think we can do any full proper report coverage of the event like my absurdly long report of last year's AFA, unless someone is game for that. Alternatively, I'm thinking maybe we can do a live twitter coverage of the event instead this year. I'll definitely be bringing my laptop and stationing myself at the Extravaganza booth, anyone wants to be on the floor reporters of AFA going ons?
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Aside from that (I'm sure that someone can go around twitting stuff - i don't use twitter, so count me out), feel free to camp at the airport and start to stalk the artists as they come in.

http://ntuanime.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/important-info-for-all-you-stalkers-out-there-and-various-other-things/
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:03 pm

i know its a bit late but...regarding signed stuff...closest thing i have is a Hirasawa Yui (K-On!) postcard by animate/gamers signed by Toyosaki Aki. Its probably mass produced for the C76 though...got it from the ACME (A Certain Magical Event, parody of To Aru Majustsu...) as the second last freebie they had left~ the other one was a ritsu...kinda happy i got yui lol...toyosaki aki has been in more animes than hikasa yoko i believe anyways...and in a lot more notable roles, this year especially. I do believe she is getting sort of type cast for moe roles though...but as Asmodeus in Umineko was an interesting change...
    Gestaltgeek
    Gestaltgeek
    Admin

Post by Gestaltgeek Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Stifler wrote:Aside from that (I'm sure that someone can go around twitting stuff - i don't use twitter, so count me out), feel free to camp at the airport and start to stalk the artists as they come in.

http://ntuanime.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/important-info-for-all-you-stalkers-out-there-and-various-other-things/

I was thinking we'd use the club's twitter account. I'm new to this as well, no harm trying it out. Alternatively you guys can just report directly back to me and I'll update the coverage accordingly. Basically I just need you guys to be my extra eyes and ears around the convention grounds. It'll be good if all of you bring cameras as well. I want to test out using Flickr to do live photo coverage as well.
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:18 am

Tomorrow's the day! See you all there!
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:53 am

i'm still awake hahaha...crap i might end up a zombie half way...srsly need an S2 engine or some alternative power source i think...just wondering, can we like camp at the extravaganza booth and draw? XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 pm