NTU Visual Arts Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the NTU Visual Arts Society

3 posters

Weiβ Schwarz - The Ulitmate CrossOver Card Game! -

Stifler
    Stifler

Weiβ Schwarz - The Ulitmate CrossOver Card Game! - Empty Weiβ Schwarz - The Ulitmate CrossOver Card Game! -

Post by Stifler Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Ever wanted to see Nanoha laying down the hurt on Nemu? Or to see Saber facing it off against Fate? Now you can, with the ultimate cross over trading card game Weiβ Schwarz!

Produced by Bushiroad, a major trading card game company in Japan, Weiβ Schwarz brings your favorite characters from your different anime series together, regardless of time or space or even common sense, crossing the boundaries of genre and age.

The series are divided into two different camps, namely Weiβ and Schwarz. Weiβ mainly deals with all the moe moe blob shows, and it has series such as

* DC/W01/WE01 – Da Capo / Da Capo II / Da Capo II Extra Pack/Da Capo II PC (W)
    * LB/W02 – Little Busters! / Little Busters! Ecstasy Extra Pack(W)
    * ZM/W03 – Zero no Tsukaima (W)
    * NS /W04 – Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS (W)
    * LS/W05 – Lucky☆Star (W)
    * LB/W06 – Little Busters! Ecstasy (W)
    * PT/W07 – Phantom~Requiem for the Phantom~ (W)
    * CL/WE01 – CLANNAD vol 1 (W)
    * MH/SK/WE03 -Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo/ Mai HiME/ Mai Otome (W)
    * CL/WE04- CLANNAD vol 2 (W)

I wonder why they have so many Da Capo decks...It's not like Da Capo is any good other than Kotori...

Schwarz, mainly consists of all the "cool" series, such as the following:

* P3/S01 – Persona 3 (S)
    * DG/S02 – Disgaea (S)
    * FS/S03 – Fate / Stay Night (S)
    * SF/SE/ S04 – Shining Force: EXA (S)
    * KF/S05 – THE KING OF FIGHTERS (S)
    * SB/S06 – Sengoku BASARA (S)
    * IM/ S07 – THE IDOLM@STER (S)
    * P4/ SPR01/SE01/ S08 – Personna 4 (S)

Yay for Fate/Stay Night!

How the cards look like can be seen below

Weiβ Schwarz - The Ulitmate CrossOver Card Game! - A12325_I1

Weiβ Schwarz - The Ulitmate CrossOver Card Game! - A9061_I1

Weiβ Schwarz - The Ulitmate CrossOver Card Game! - W01-15T

Weiβ Schwarz - The Ulitmate CrossOver Card Game! - W05-T16

Interested? If you want, you can always drop by this site
    http://ws.nk-ds.org/index.php/rules-and-qa/ to know more about the rules and how the game is played.

Also, there will be a WS tourney at AFA, so whoever is interested can join in. I have a FSN deck myself, so feel free to play a game or two with me. Cheers!
    overmage
    overmage

Weiβ Schwarz - The Ulitmate CrossOver Card Game! - Empty Re: Weiβ Schwarz - The Ulitmate CrossOver Card Game! -

Post by overmage Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:46 am

* KF/S05 – THE KING OF FIGHTERS (S)

I just had a...
    Stifler
    Stifler

Weiβ Schwarz - The Ulitmate CrossOver Card Game! - Empty Re: Weiβ Schwarz - The Ulitmate CrossOver Card Game! -

Post by Stifler Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:10 pm

You just had a ...? XD

Yes, you can play KOF. Their deck is pretty good, so I've heard. Most players in Singapore I've seen use Little Busters or Nanoha decks, so having a KOF deck can be interesting.
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:48 am

ahh how interesting O.o though there is an anime in itself called Weiβ Schwarz hahahas, though no relation @ all. o.o

Personnnaaaaa 3~ <3<3
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:23 am

Actually, the anime is based on the game, and is to help spread awareness of the game. Think of it as Yu-Gi-Oh. lol
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:00 pm

hmm really? but the anime is about assassins of the night and that kinda stuff. in what way is that related to a card game? o.o unlike yugioh XD
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Well, they didn't name the anime WeiB Schwarz exactly...It's called Weib Survive. lol

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=10821
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:34 pm

ooops hahahas wronnng anime. the one i was thinking was WeiB Kreuz hahahahhas paiseh Very Happy
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:33 am

Oh yeah, I brought some WS cards on my way over here this week, so I can bring them along to show you what they look like. I guess I can bring my deck too, to show how it's played if anyone's interested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:22 am