NTU Visual Arts Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the NTU Visual Arts Society

+3
Stifler
JoanHong
Kageshiro
7 posters

Post ur Figma/nendo/gundam/mecha other figurine random pics or stuff

Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post ur Figma/nendo/gundam/mecha other figurine random pics or stuff Empty Post ur Figma/nendo/gundam/mecha other figurine random pics or stuff

Post by Kageshiro Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:31 am

hahaha...had some random idea with one of my figma stuff...so i thought i'd post it here for the lols...

if u know tako-luka then u should get what this pic looks like
    Post ur Figma/nendo/gundam/mecha other figurine random pics or stuff Takotsuruyanemiri

imagine having that running ard the room or something...scary ne~

Tako Luka
    this vid is quite cute/fun/scary?(only for haku at the end)

Last edited by Kageshiro on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post ur Figma/nendo/gundam/mecha other figurine random pics or stuff Empty Re: Post ur Figma/nendo/gundam/mecha other figurine random pics or stuff

Post by JoanHong Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:22 pm

that looks scary.
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post ur Figma/nendo/gundam/mecha other figurine random pics or stuff Empty Re: Post ur Figma/nendo/gundam/mecha other figurine random pics or stuff

Post by Stifler Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:46 pm

TAKE IT EASY!

Also, I just got my moe little Nendoroid Saber Lily. She's so cute! Pictures once I get a camera.
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:10 am

i actually decided not to get the nendo saber...the pink colouring was a bit too much for me...(might consider it again...)...got the lily saber shirt instead
    Saber Lily Cospa T-shirt

My token pic for this round, just my super crowded classroom seen with ryouko vs yuki as the center of attention. Haruhi X Lucky Star...the class room scene was made for nendo's though...so the figmas are a bit too high. Oh btw...yuki is blocking kyon who is actually filming the scene with a vid cam...
    Post ur Figma/nendo/gundam/mecha other figurine random pics or stuff Lucky_10

Feel free to post anything here including gundams and mechas. I suppose can post other figurine or what ever collection if u want to. Just though that posting posed scenes would be a bit more interesting.
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Oh, that. I usually go for clothes that are more..."ninja-like". Stuff that does not broadcast my ...interests....which might scare off the normal people. Which is why I got the Gurren Lagann jacket. At first glance, it's just a stylish jacket with a nice fire symbol. But only those who have watched GL would know it for what it is. Ahaha.

That said, I do have a Saber T-shirt that I wear at times. Usually at conventions.
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:25 pm

T_T no one else posting stuff...nvm...since i used a similar pic of my figurine collection for a piece of art...(its in S3.1 middle section B3 if u want to go see XD)

post a pic of my collection here...
    Post ur Figma/nendo/gundam/mecha other figurine random pics or stuff Img0600mv

My collection isn't quite as impressive as amos's i guess >_<;; but its still my "pride and joy"...hehe...

as u can see i still have two empty shelves up there and the most of the top shelf of the desk waiting to be filled over time...those paper things can be moved elsewhere. Like to call this area my "command center" hehe, i sort of live in this 2.5m by 2.5m of space...if u ignore the bed then its only like 1.5 by 2.5m...
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:54 am

Wow. You sure are VERY willing to spend on your figurines. Impressive.

Where's your manga? I only see a small pile.
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:41 pm

oh all my manga and dvds are in 2x 50cm by 40cm by 30cm boxes...as well as a few more in shoeboxes here and there i also have another 50x40x30 box filled with flattened figurine boxes...dun think that really counts though...a box of boxes but it does take up space.

i was just using a similar pic to this except with myself in it, totally mosaiced...with 20,000 thumbnails as the datebase and 117,504 tiny images in the final...basically one of those pictures made out of pictures...printed to the size of about...A0 or 16 x A4...it was made entirely out of pics from 16 anime series...to show my hikikomori lifestyle~~
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Where's your C.C. harem??
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:49 am

oh that pic was taken b4 i got my c.c harem... now where the head of my bed is there is a C.C./C.C. dakimakura, the side next to the table has C.C.(with lulu face down) and the ikea pillow. I have 4 square pillows, C.C./C.C. , C.C./Karen , K-On, Yami(To-LOVE-ru); And one more small haruhi/yuki/mikuru rectangular pillow, at 35x55cm its smaller than the 45x45cm square pillows...i sort of store those 4 + 1 pillows in the shelf at the foot of my bed...then every night i just decide which one i feel like sleeping for that night.

oh yea i also added some posters (put into a3/4 plastic sleeves (those with holes at the side) above my bed. the plastic sleeves are in portrait orientation with the holes at the top, would need to get a portrait porientation file if i want to put them away. Used plastic sleeves so that i can change them if i feel like doing so. also becuz some of them are on reletively thinner paper, dun want to damage them with tape or blu-tak.
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:56 am

Hahahaha. I can imagine it quite well. What a nice harem. Maybe I should start collecting some too.
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:37 am

oh dear. that first pillow is the start of a whole reverse harem. now joan's digging deeper into the dark side. but wow, gaius, your room's pretty organised.
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:44 am

Hahaha. It usually have to start with something 'small' first. My wallet isn't that deep, I won't be going over to the dark side so fast.
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:46 am

cough cough i get that comment a bit...its only my otaku corner that looks organised...i sort of moved stuff away so that i can take a pic, everything outside the frame of the pic is in a mess~~ after all...most of what u see there is the display area for figurines =_=;; i'm slowly trying to clean up the rest...only motivation for clearing stuff in my room is to replace it with more otaku stuff...

oh and there is always...more than one way to go over to the dark side...
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:48 am

double post... =_=;; anyways what are u all doing...being awake at like nearly 3am......
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:50 am

I guess most people otaku corner should be relatively neat.

Gaius, I can totally see you're at the far end of the dark side, waiting for people to join you?
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:05 am

hmmmm far eh...though how far exactly is probably not visible from my room alone u know...and also...there are 'nicer' ways to phrase "going over to dark side"...something like..."being enlightened" and "seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes" amongst other euphemisms.
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:03 am

Or how about, "You are so far gone that you've come around behind us and said hi"?
    Gestaltgeek
    Gestaltgeek
    Admin

Post by Gestaltgeek Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:10 am

If I don't use the Dark Side analogue, how am I gonna use my Darth Vader/Palpatine quotes?

You can always call it "investing in plastic" or "appreciation of modern visual culture based sculpture" Ya can even put that on your resume!
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:02 am

...and you'll see the VAS renamed to the Genshiken-NTU Branch in a few years time...or the SMVC Society (study of modern visual culture) instead of Visual Arts

so club activities include plastic/pvc appreciation, stringing ball-jointed dolls, tailoring costumes, promoting 2D>3D, waifus show-and-tell, comparing novel/visual novel/manga/doujin/anime/ova/movie/live-action, weekly screenings of essential animes. meme sharing...etc
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:41 pm

Missed the pre-order but i managed to get (today) a "Shin Sonic Form Fate" by ALTER...nearly missed it since it arrived a few days ago...but since i didn't pre-order it, the price came out to be quite expensive...my most expensive figurine to date =_=;; but i dun regret it, the sculpt/pose/eye detail(both of them?)/hair dynamics/overall accuracy/and overall awesome factor is just perfect~ considering i wasn't even that much of a fate fan...but its just one figurine i couldn't resist buying (since i'm also getting the nanoha)

her riot zanbar is huge lol...abt 52cm O_O it even makes my vita's graf eisen giant form look tiny...
    Post ur Figma/nendo/gundam/mecha other figurine random pics or stuff Ssffate1
    Post ur Figma/nendo/gundam/mecha other figurine random pics or stuff Ssffate2Post ur Figma/nendo/gundam/mecha other figurine random pics or stuff Ssffate3
    chiller
    chiller

Post by chiller Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:07 am

Just sumthing tat came to my minds....

kageshiro-san, do u actually allow other ppl to come into contact with ur collection?? If u dun mind i would love to take a look at ur precious corner.

nothing beat seeing the real things.....
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:11 am

Were you there for our Subclub Meet and Greet, chiller? Kage-san brought about...1/3 of his collection there.
    Gin
    Gin

Post by Gin Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Lol, the only figurine I have is a Saito Hajime nendroid...my parents aren't big on me wasting money on stuff like this.
    chiller
    chiller

Post by chiller Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:17 pm

I m beri sori to say tat i was not there..... sob sob

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 pm