NTU Visual Arts Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the NTU Visual Arts Society

2 posters

Anime Singers Live Concert Videos

Gestaltgeek
    Gestaltgeek
    Admin

Anime Singers Live Concert Videos Empty Anime Singers Live Concert Videos

Post by Gestaltgeek Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:20 pm

We seem to have quite a few youtube threads up here on the forum, what's one more , ay?

Anyway, post here any videos you can find of Live performances of Anime Songs! Or Animation song performances, I'm not too picky.

The main impetus for this is that AFA and EOY are around the corner. It's time to drum interest for the performing artistes!

Naturally I'm going to start off this thread by posting some Aniki videos, but I'm kinda lazy to repost, you can go check them out here: http://ntuanimeworks.wordpress.com/2008/11/04/afa08-update-aniki-is-coming-to-town/

And also videos from his performance last year at AFA'08
    Mazinger Z
    Mazinger Z w/crowd
    Babel II
    Captain Harlock

One thing to note though, watching youtube videos of concerts is one thing, being down there to watch the concert is a whole 'nother experience. I could not stop grinning like an idiot the whole night after Ichiro Mizuki's concert last year, I highly recommend you try to catch it at AFA09!
    Stifler
    Stifler

Anime Singers Live Concert Videos Empty Re: Anime Singers Live Concert Videos

Post by Stifler Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:58 am

Ah, well then, let me start off with videos of a favorite group of mine - Kalafina.

Kimi Ga Hikari Ni Kaete Yuku

Oblivious

Aria

Gestaltgeek
    Gestaltgeek
    Admin

Post by Gestaltgeek Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:40 pm

In memory of AFA'09, it's time for Cross Fight muthatruckers! Starring of course Aniki, as well as his original female partner, the ever classic Mitsuko Horie, instead of Shokotan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:20 am