NTU Visual Arts Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the NTU Visual Arts Society

+14
kamikazer
Ningx
Dialkia
draxander
Kalina
hitsugaya_vk
chibichan
JoanHong
mazatsushi
shuupi
Kageshiro
wwy
Gestaltgeek
Stifler
18 posters

Karaoke Session this Recess Week!

Stifler
    Stifler

Karaoke Session this Recess Week! - Page 3 Empty Re: Karaoke Session this Recess Week!

Post by Stifler Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:19 am

Likewise, mate, likewise. Which is why we are going out. It's to destress before diving ourselves into work again.

So come. XD
    Tsunajun
    Tsunajun

Karaoke Session this Recess Week! - Page 3 Empty Re: Karaoke Session this Recess Week!

Post by Tsunajun Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:47 am

hello i am junming. Does anyone have a list of anime songs that we can choose from?
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:23 am

Joan has posted up a nice site that has the songs...
    http://www.clubdam.com/dam

Not that they probably don't have the latest songs from the current session.
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:38 am

have emailed u kamikazer. You can read word file? I can transfer the list to a word file
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:27 pm

kamikazer wrote:
    chibichan wrote:wheeets~ silk says:

"Ah I can't go~ *sad* *sad* but I have this coupon for cash studios that ends on
    30th sept (that means 30th sept can still use) which entitles you to the first 3
    hours free. If any of you guys going can collect it from me (I'm going to school
    on the 28th sept (whole day) and 29th sept (3pm to 3.30pm)) I'll be really happy
    to pass it to you guys~ (cheaper is always better nya?)"

Anyone can collect it from her? XDD *looks @ amos* u live near sch right? *starry eyed* hahas.

i'll be at SP on monday, i could drop by ntu after that...

if i'm in luck, i might have to go down to sch... currently waiting for my laptop to arrive and if it comes by tuesday... i could go get the coupon...

i might not be going to the karaoke myself (alvin, take note), but i could meet Amos (can i?) since i live in AMK (towards YCK side) and pass it to him...

Hey, I do have the coupon with me. The one which is free for first 3 hours. However, that one has no free extension. So it's not very worth it. It came up to $8 plus per person.

I went for it 3 weeks ago, but dun really find it worth it. There wasn't anyone who's booking the room after me but I got chased out!I was thinking that, 10 people, 3 hours, that's a little lacking. So it should be better to go for the student price one with possible free extension.

$5.50 + $2 + GST = $8 plus with NO free extension.

IF. IF we are sure that there is someone booking after us, then we use. But, no fear, and no worries, I already got the coupon in my wallet.

Oh yeah, Does anyone want to sing Yuuchou Sentai Dare Rangers with me??? It's a duet sang by Konata and Patty from Lucky Star. I usually sing the Konata part, but I'm ok with Patty's part too. Anyone interested, just give me a mail? I send the song to u.
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:41 pm

ooooh okays. SO no no? no need to get the coupon then? XD save kamikazer and amos a trip Smile
    kuchi89

Post by kuchi89 Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:53 pm

peiqi here..
    if jerrine going den i going.. woots~ =]]
    Ningx
    Ningx

Post by Ningx Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:04 pm

kuchi89 wrote:peiqi here..
    if jerrine going den i going.. woots~ =]]

Hahaha! We are so clique-ish lahh~ If you going I also going 8D
    I told the same to Sunny! So we are all going! Okay, i'll email (:
    kamikazer
    kamikazer

Post by kamikazer Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:59 pm

chibichan wrote:ooooh okays. SO no no? no need to get the coupon then? XD save kamikazer and amos a trip Smile

ryoukai.
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:18 pm

so the conclusion is sunny, jerrine and peiqi going! Take note alvin! Very Happy
    Ningx
    Ningx

Post by Ningx Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:10 pm

chibichan wrote:so the conclusion is sunny, jerrine and peiqi going! Take note alvin! Very Happy

Hahahaha XD Yep! We are all going! Lolz~
    yuriko
    yuriko

Post by yuriko Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:20 am

lol... so many reply liao la... i am a bit slow...

anyway songs la... i think i still can remember some out outdated ones (which are not in this recent 1 or 2 years- i do know some only...) but sorry i cannot remember title of the songs... only maybe... the anime series.....op or ed song.... just take note... i am bad in remembering titles and singers.....
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:31 am

Fret not. The book is not too difficult to refer to if u can read japanese.

It has an ANIME section near the back. (games eg. CLANNAD included) That is the section I refer to the most.

Otherwise, you can search via song title or artists name. It's relatively easy to search. Or best, use the webby that I provide earlier. Use copy down the numbers and then insert over at cash studio.
    yuriko
    yuriko

Post by yuriko Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:37 am

haha... sorry my jap la... "private limited"... if you know what it means.....

that's why... i went to see the web just now... I went "oh my god... jap... how to read..." Shocked
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:39 am

Ok, if it's like that, maybe u can try to use

http://www.popjisyo.com/WebHint/Portal_e.aspx

It is very helpful.
    Tsunajun
    Tsunajun

Post by Tsunajun Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:40 am

which means must bring romanji lyrics to sing lol
    yuriko
    yuriko

Post by yuriko Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:52 am

Very Happy songs that i know.. are those i have memorised liao... but maybe a little rusty....
    yuriko
    yuriko

Post by yuriko Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:52 am

JoanHong wrote:Ok, if it's like that, maybe u can try to use

http://www.popjisyo.com/WebHint/Portal_e.aspx

It is very helpful.

seems helpful... if you know how to use..............
    Dialkia
    Dialkia

Post by Dialkia Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:25 pm

yay confirmed I can go now \Very Happy/
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:54 pm

yay! oh and siyu and jun ming can't make it tmr T.T
    Tsunajun
    Tsunajun

Post by Tsunajun Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:57 pm

sorry, last minute had a meeting for the eid project. Sad so i could not join u all tmr
    DarkTifa
    DarkTifa

Post by DarkTifa Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Arhh...i just got "hoax" into registering for some dance thing last week, before I saw the email. Its also on tomorrow!! =( Paid 7 bucks too. Sighz..I wanna gOo...... Crying or Very sad can't decide

Er...any freshman going?

Last edited by DarkTifa on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:09 am

Yeah, there are.
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:11 am

What are we eating for lunch?
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:12 am

I would say the "Epic Noodles" that Desmond suggested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:28 pm