NTU Visual Arts Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the NTU Visual Arts Society

+29
shadesofobsidian
chronorec
ConJurer
Riiyu
peggy17688
sakiaishida
JoanHong
Dialkia
Ningx
Oro
yuriko
Gin
overmage
kamikazer
chibichan
Stifler
draxander
shuupi
ZeroG
HaNDy
Dcal
ラビღ
laguna84
cloud0_o
wwy
Hayate
ill-lushtrator
charlieyankee
Gestaltgeek
33 posters

Welcome and Introduction thread

Ningx
    Ningx

Welcome and Introduction thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome and Introduction thread

Post by Ningx Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:35 am

I have retrieved my password, LOL silent
    naKsx
    naKsx

Welcome and Introduction thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome and Introduction thread

Post by naKsx Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:02 am

hello peepurlz.
    chiller
    chiller

Post by chiller Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:33 am

Hello peepz,

I am a shy guy in animeworks. Basically i like mangas and animes of all genres including yaoi and yuri.....
    Dun get the wrong idea but i am damn straight.....
    sakiaishida
    sakiaishida

Post by sakiaishida Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:37 am

heysss haha don't worry. I'm a girl so what? I like both Yaoi and Yuri too and anything else in-between XD and I'm straight. XD (at least I think I am. XDDD *grins evilly* XD)
    Gin
    Gin

Post by Gin Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:31 pm

I'm the "bishounen reverse trap" according to Stifat and I don't like yaoi nor yuri, main reason being I can't stand how effeminate the uke acts most of the time. Makes me think I've more balls than them, dammit.

@naksx HI! =)

@chiller *cough* Shy my arse. XD Nope, no wrong ideas, we're open-minded people. ^^
    saviourZaLa
    saviourZaLa

Post by saviourZaLa Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:29 pm

hey yoyo people finally resgistered to the forum one more new member added haha
    i loving watching animes all genres except thoses pure romance kind ya.
    currently watching hitman reborn haha
    and also i collect gundam figures and haf a few collection of gashapons lying ard here and there...

ps: will try and make this forum more lively than it is aready is ok haha will try and post more often then stifler...

btw i am Asanga (the project manager incase u guys didnt know) frm MAE year2.....
    chiller
    chiller

Post by chiller Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:03 pm

Gin wrote:I'm the "bishounen reverse trap" according to Stifat and I don't like yaoi nor yuri, main reason being I can't stand how effeminate the uke acts most of the time. Makes me think I've more balls than them, dammit.

@naksx HI! =)

@chiller *cough* Shy my arse. XD Nope, no wrong ideas, we're open-minded people. ^^

I am shy lor.... i m usually more talkative then tat..... hahaha (horns popping out with sharp teeths revealed....)
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:45 pm

saviourZaLa wrote:hey yoyo people finally resgistered to the forum one more new member added haha

ps: will try and make this forum more lively than it is aready is ok haha will try and post more often then stifler...

BWAHAHAHAHA! Just try to post more than me. I'm the top spammer on this board, my young Padawan.

Gah! Chiller is scary, yes she is.
    Arturia
    Arturia

Post by Arturia Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:22 pm

I shall try and make it more lively also Very Happy. Anyone watched UBW already?
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Not yet. I'm looking for the link now.
    saviourZaLa
    saviourZaLa

Post by saviourZaLa Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:49 pm

find it and post it here?!!!!
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Only raws so far, i'm afraid. But if you can understand what they are saying, then feel free to drop by Nyaatorrents to get them.
    Gin
    Gin

Post by Gin Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 am

Hi saviour! *is an Athrun fan* XDD Oh, go ahead, see if you can spam more than Stif ^^

Stifler wrote: Gah! Chiller is scary, yes she is.

Eh, Chiller is a GUY, Stif. (CAP, bold AND underlined) Don't tell me you're in your genderbending spree...

Guys (and girls too) please watch out for our AniW chair. He might change your gender with a mispelling, as he did to our previous CoEn chair...

Er, what's UBW?
    kamikazer
    kamikazer

Post by kamikazer Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:41 am

erm... Unlimited Blade Works? how could u not know that...
    Gin
    Gin

Post by Gin Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:18 pm

I'm bad with acronyms. Studying too much of them in computer science is already giving me a headache, still want to bombard me with more...
    Arturia
    Arturia

Post by Arturia Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:50 pm

LOL I am in computer science also what Very Happy. If you are not happy with the raws, you can always play the game for a feel of it. I watched it already, so far the language they used quite easy to understand nothing chim or difficult.

And so here are the links from nyaatorrents.
    Not so hardcore ppl you can take this
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=161881
    Very hardcore ones you can take this(30gig:D)
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=161856
    Gin
    Gin

Post by Gin Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:47 pm

@Arturia Wait till you start learning the assembly language and microprocessors, even more to learn than csc101. And they say Singapore is an acronym-happy country...

Orh, Unlimited Blade Works is the FSN movie. Before you guys start killing me, lemme remind you my interests lie in different areas that excludes yaoi, yuri, lolis and shota.

Then again...*stares at the word 'blade'* *eyes glint*
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:45 pm

I'm sure you will love the blades. A limitless number of the finest blades.

Do you have enough swords, King of Heroes?
    Arturia
    Arturia

Post by Arturia Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Too many swords for his hand to hold, that's why he lost. Razz
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Just shoot from his Gate of Babylon lah, no need to hold. Stupid Gil. But we are spamming the thread - lets take this to a UBW thread.
    chronorec
    chronorec

Post by chronorec Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:13 pm

hohoho UBW by UTW out
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:08 pm

zzz. my torrent for UBW is sooo slow. anyone got other links?
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:23 am

Get it through xdcc. Or better yet, get it from me and give me $200.
    Arturia
    Arturia

Post by Arturia Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:59 am

I already finish the subbed download, and i will be bringing them tomorrow, so anyone who wants can just leech from me Very Happy
    Arturia
    Arturia

Post by Arturia Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:01 am

And on a side note, anyone has k-on hokago live psp game and is working, i can't seem to get mine to work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content