NTU Visual Arts Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the NTU Visual Arts Society

+13
hitsugaya_vk
Deceivion
Stifler
chronorec
mememe
Gin
JoanHong
mazatsushi
Gestaltgeek
Kageshiro
wwy
draxander
chibichan
17 posters

End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~

Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~ - Page 5 Empty Re: End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~

Post by Kageshiro Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:50 pm

ah...i've printed out a walkthrough for fatal fram 4 though... 104 pages printed 4 per page onto 26 pages... i can't seem to find cheats for FF4 anyways so i think she was referring to fatal frame 4 will have a "lack" of herbal medicine and film...

u do have a "spirit flash light" though

i've downloaded the save file for fun, since u can play the game with "costumes" if u have cleared the game once...i would have tried to play through and make my own save file if i had time but due to a lack of it, downloaded save file for now then.

also can anyone help with the downloading of some of the games? can always burn the games at the chalet itself i guess

there is supposedly a way to play games directly off an external hard drive but i dun have a free hd to spare for wii games alone.
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~ - Page 5 Empty Re: End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~

Post by JoanHong Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Japanese FF 4?! Awesome.

Screaming herbal medicine is essential because SOME people wants to game over quickly. We must prevent that from happening!

Amos really likes Mario a lot? Hahahaha.
    Gestaltgeek
    Gestaltgeek
    Admin

Post by Gestaltgeek Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Kageshiro wrote:
    there is supposedly a way to play games directly off an external hard drive but i dun have a free hd to spare for wii games alone.

I've seen that done before, but apparently you need to make some firmware modifications to your wii.

JoanHong wrote:Japanese FF 4?! Awesome.

Screaming herbal medicine is essential because SOME people wants to game over quickly. We must prevent that from happening!

What can I say, stereotypically italian plumbers are strangely compelling
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Gestaltgeek wrote:

JoanHong wrote:Japanese FF 4?! Awesome.

What can I say, stereotypically italian plumbers are strangely compelling

Mario and his friends are italians? Lol. Hetalia didn't give me the best impression of italians. Hahaha.
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:01 am

zomg. u guys are THE best. you rock kage!! hahas. SILENT HILL!!!! HOUSE OF THE DEAD!!!

okays okays. hmm.... cheat codes for ff4?

matzatsushi: and ok ok deal as long as u get the eng translation XD. details about the deal can be negotiated later XD

can't wait. i guess... XD
    Hirito
    Hirito

Post by Hirito Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:10 am

Good stuff! I see mass horror games lol~ Should throw in a few horror movies too to spice things up! Like Exorcist or the Ring for epicness... Ah I can sooooo foresee some poor traumatised few to come~ Muahahahahaha!!! (Evil laughter)

Btw Denise, did you get me sms about my email address?
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:16 am

I do have quite a few horror movies. XD

All I need is for the TV there to be able to be plugged into a computer. Heeheehee.
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:47 am

I sense we need more than one tv (if the need gets pressing, i see if i can ask my daddy if we can bring the tv there. O.o)

and sry hirito! i nearly forgot. but i've emailed it to you now. ^^

talking about horror movies hahas. should i bring some too? i swear i'll have nightmares till i can't sleep though gosh.

BTW, FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT MEETING @ PASIR RIS AND MAKING YOUR WAY THERE LATER, LEMME KNOW AND I'LL HIGHLIGHT YOUR NAME IN THE LIST ON THE FIRST POST (if it's not already highlighted)
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:22 am

erm....several things XD FF4 only exists in jap, the official english version was cancelled

i already soft-modded the firmware of my wii so i can play homebrew and downlaoded games, i just need to configure a hdd to work with the USBloader program

the most ironic thing abt liking mario is that one of the girls in FF4(zero) has a Luigi costume while the other has a "zero" samus costume

while i dun see the cheat codes for ff4, the save file i downloaded gives u near max number of herbal medicine as well as max points to buy any more we need, there is a camera upgrade (that the save file has but is actually hard to get) that i think won't let the number of film decrease...in other words unlimited film of any film type

most basic film type-07 has been boosted a bit as it will most likely be the main film u use throughout the game

i've played through the prologue and chap 1 to just get a general idea of the game...as well as enjoy the costumes~
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:28 am

ahhh horror movies eh...i mentioned this one b4..."Red Candy"...should i bring that one? about ppl receiving calls from their future-dying selves and always having the same ringtone for those kinds of calls...

hmmm i only have 2 controllers though...so the number of multiplayer we can have on it is quite limited...

btw...should i bring dream c? haha...the game play is pointless though...

*games status update*...silent hill shattered memories at 65% abt 3 hours more

mario kart just started
    mazatsushi
    mazatsushi

Post by mazatsushi Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:39 am

Kageshiro wrote:btw...should i bring dream c? haha...the game play is pointless though...
    YES! BRING IT! Ignore what certain other individuals think and just bring it! If you have the various DLC downloaded as well even better!

Btw I'm getting House of the Dead, almost done (300+ kbps from the get go is awesome).
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:16 am

i dun have xbox live mind u...and dun have a memory card to transfer save data...just bringing the disc to let u all try out XD
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:25 am

Kageshiro wrote:ahhh horror movies eh...i mentioned this one b4..."Red Candy"...should i bring that one? about ppl receiving calls from their future-dying selves and always having the same ringtone for those kinds of calls...

hmmm i only have 2 controllers though...so the number of multiplayer we can have on it is quite limited...

btw...should i bring dream c? haha...the game play is pointless though...

*games status update*...silent hill shattered memories at 65% abt 3 hours more

mario kart just started

That sounds just like One Missed Call or something...
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:55 am

I watched one missed call already.

Btw, Do we really need so much stuff? I'm sure we won't have enough time. Hahahaha.
    mazatsushi
    mazatsushi

Post by mazatsushi Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:17 pm

We can, and will, chew through the games at the same speed as the velocity of free-flowing drool coming from fangirls ogling at bishounen.

Last edited by mazatsushi on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:25 pm

mazatsushi wrote:We can, and will, chew through the games at the same speed as the velocity of free-flowing drool coming from fangirls ogling at bishounen (eg. Lelouch).

I presume that statement is directed towards me. Just because u drool over your love plus and dream c club doesn't mean I drool on my Lelouch.

You'll not have time for any sleep at this rate of playing games. Lol.
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:01 pm

hahahs i totally agree. but we'll see how everything goes XDDD. not much sleep for 4 days will kill me. but it might be totally worth it XD
    mazatsushi
    mazatsushi

Post by mazatsushi Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:12 pm

JoanHong wrote:
    mazatsushi wrote:We can, and will, chew through the games at the same speed as the velocity of free-flowing drool coming from fangirls ogling at bishounen (eg. Lelouch).

I presume that statement is directed towards me. Just because u drool over your love plus and dream c club doesn't mean I drool on my Lelouch.

You'll not have time for any sleep at this rate of playing games. Lol.
    That is half correct. I don't drool over Love Plus, my sis plays it in my stead, and drools for me Laughing

Also forgot to announce: To all those who have Dissidia Final Fantasy on their PSP, bring it. Let us play a few competitive rounds
    Hirito
    Hirito

Post by Hirito Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Wow, this is starting to look like it's going to be a hiki's retreat rather than Uni students chalet! XD I really wonder how are your going to clear all the games lol~

Is there going to be a PS2 there? Anyone up for GSD ZAFT vs Rengou Plus II?? *looks around* ^^

Btw, there's no need for sleep!! Or just sleep during the day and active at night... I believe most are noctural animals here right? Very Happy
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:06 pm

i'm bringing the PS2!! updated the first post with the chalet details for those going there.
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Fine. I'll bring my Dissidia game. I know you've been waiting to trash me for ages. I haven't fought for a long time. Cfm my skills are gonna be really rusty. Bring a PSP charger will u? I don't have any.
    mazatsushi
    mazatsushi

Post by mazatsushi Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Hirito wrote:Wow, this is starting to look like it's going to be a hiki's retreat rather than Uni students chalet! XD I really wonder how are your going to clear all the games lol~

Is there going to be a PS2 there? Anyone up for GSD ZAFT vs Rengou Plus II?? *looks around* ^^

Btw, there's no need for sleep!! Or just sleep during the day and active at night... I believe most are noctural animals here right? Very Happy
    GSD ZAFT vs Rengou Plus 2? It's among one of the many games I'm bringing. Got PSP? Then we can play with/against each other in Gundam vs Gundam NEXT PLUS.

JoanHong wrote:Fine. I'll bring my Dissidia game. I know you've been waiting to trash me for ages. I haven't fought for a long time. Cfm my skills are gonna be really rusty. Bring a PSP charger will u? I don't have any.
    I can give you any amount of handicap you demand. Just be sure to put up a desperate yet futile struggle Twisted Evil

And to revive an old post:
    Kageshiro wrote:uargh....Yaki-kage +2

aside from that...i just saw...in chibi font size...fatal frame...used to play a bit of that although i didn't really the storyline that deep...playing fatal frame at 2 or 3am with all the lights off is no joke especially when i was alone in the living room...
    chibichan wrote:yay for chibi small font! XD the story is just really intriguing. all their rituals, so creepy and scary and yea definitely no joke. just watching ppl play via youtube vid is scares me so much. i can't stomach actually PLAYING it. i'll keep pressing the start start button to relax. XD
    The real culprit(s) who can't stand the game, is coming to the chalet as well. We've got 4 nights to mess around and get them to do just that.
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:29 pm

updated first post. many thanks to gaius and amos (and desmond for your psycho-ing) and thus we are having ROCK BAND @ the chalet! hahahahas. you'll soon find the days are much much too short. XD

Remember to bring your chargers!!! phone, console, what nots XD
    Hirito
    Hirito

Post by Hirito Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Ah, me no PSP T_T Heck I don't even have a console nor portable! Oh well Haha~

and... Woot!! Cheers for Rock Band~ Don't put me on the mic though ^^

For the amount of games that will be there... yep surely not enough days to finish them all xD
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:27 pm

OMG. So many games! Rock Band!!! Thanks Amos!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:28 am