NTU Visual Arts Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the NTU Visual Arts Society

+13
hitsugaya_vk
Deceivion
Stifler
chronorec
mememe
Gin
JoanHong
mazatsushi
Gestaltgeek
Kageshiro
wwy
draxander
chibichan
17 posters

End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~

Stifler
    Stifler

End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~ - Page 2 Empty Re: End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~

Post by Stifler Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Aloha Resort (Loyang) is pretty big, but the beds are like army bunks.

Costa Sands is pretty small, and crowded, but its easy to get to, not like Aloha (Loyang).

And you know I live in the east. Ahaha.
    chronorec
    chronorec

End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~ - Page 2 Empty Re: End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~

Post by chronorec Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:10 pm

chibichan wrote:yeaps name's correct End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~ - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

n it's a secret for me to keep and you all to find out mwahahhahhaha but i'm serious. You all MUST come. otherwise you'll miss ALOT XD. so yeaps End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~ - Page 2 Icon_biggrin die die keep those days free (i gave the expected week the chalet will be on so try to keep that as free as possible on 2nd post). and it's not just sth as simple as getting freaked by fatal frame! and alrights GAME ON! (i'll definitely lose XD)

I shall be going around chalets to check them out soon End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~ - Page 2 Icon_smile Anyone living east wanna come along? XD
    Are you like going to check which chalet has the lowest percentage of cockroaches in bathrooms?
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:53 pm

yes absolutely *smiles* I'll make sure to check their bathrooms XDDD + avoid the one i saw it

but i rmb there's this really nice one near pasir ris? ...i realised i might have unknowingly went to aloha during hall fright night last yr. at least i think it's aloha... or is there any other chalets? It looks very big the last time i went there and it's quite comfy. Hmm... i might be going down tmr since i'm going to my friend's house to eat dinner anyway XDDD. since i'm confused with the aloha website :\ anything i should look out for? see whether i can psycho my friend to get lost going there with me mwahahha. ^^;;

btw, is aloha loyang or as sunny suggested, aloha changi better? opinions? Very Happy we looking for ulu-ness but still wanna grab snacks when we can mwahahah. Very Happy

anyways, there'll be an official MANDATORY meeting this wed. just to let u know. I'll be emailing soon. and updating that forum thread Smile
    chronorec
    chronorec

Post by chronorec Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:01 pm

They can probably be described by these
    Downtown East/ Costa Sands - Small but easily accessible
    Aloha Loyang - Big, slightly inaccessible(about 15 mins walk to downtown east), more expensive
    Aloha Changi - Big, cheaper compared to loyang, nobody would know if anyone died there, nearest civilisation - Changi Village (aka attack of the ba-boks)
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Hmm okay. Lol i was laughing @ the "nobody would know if anyone died there" hahahahhahas XD

I'll see how it goes. and how much more expensive Smile XD since i also wanna hold my 21st @ a chalet big enough so might as well hahahahhas. Very Happy
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:16 am

If we're worried abt gokiburi (cockroaches), then we need to get one of these~~
    Ichigeki Sacchu!!! HoiHoi-san OVA

so sry my mind only runs in Otaku Mode...but this vid is so moé

*edit*
    argh damn my otaku mode...there's a manga of this series if anyone is interested in reading it.
    Hoihoi-san manga
    Deceivion
    Deceivion

Post by Deceivion Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:41 am

Aw shucks! I won't be in Singapore!!! :C

But I suppose I can lend out my wii and ps... no need for psp I suppose.. hahahha.
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:36 am

Wii! Rayman Raving Rabbits, anyone?

Wait, you mean you won't be in Singapore for the whole of Dec?
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:15 pm

It's now gonna be first week of jan! will that be more feasible? (no sch haven't start. lucky us XD)

Anyways, went to look @ aloha. and realised it wasn't the chalet i went to. But it should be big enough for our needs mwahahhaa. Any ns safra members know if we can book nsrcc for our purposes? XD I realised that was the chalet i went to Very Happy
    Deceivion
    Deceivion

Post by Deceivion Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:30 pm

stifler> Yep going off to London...

denise> Yes yes! First week is deffo better!
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:46 pm

WAAAAA London. that's the side of the world i wanna go one day... when i've more $$$$ T.T
    Deceivion
    Deceivion

Post by Deceivion Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Hahaha you can go there for exchange! C: Or go there to study postgrad lol.
    draxander
    draxander

Post by draxander Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:30 pm

Hey when does sem 2 start? (haha still 'fresh' don't know all these things yet. Or maybe just blur haha.) Btw, just to update my info, my trip is now from 11-16 december. Smile So can change the dates on the second post if it isn't too much trouble...
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:40 pm

sem 2 starts 11 jan Smile u can check the academic calendar on ntu website

here's the link anyhow Very Happy: http://www.ntu.edu.sg/Services/Academic/undergraduates/Academic%20Calendar/Pages/default.aspx
    mazatsushi
    mazatsushi

Post by mazatsushi Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:24 pm

chibichan wrote:c. Tell 100 ghost stories XD
    Just remembered, if we are doing this, then might as well take it all the way in this format:

百物語

Fun as heck if everyone has a few stories to tell. Played it a few times before but never reached 100, as your mind starts playing tricks on you (that's when the REAL fun starts) Laughing
    chronorec
    chronorec

Post by chronorec Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:36 pm

me only knows how to listen to stories, has no stories to tell silent
    draxander
    draxander

Post by draxander Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Wa can we do without the ghost stories? :S supremely unfond of them :S Or maybe you guys don't mind if I excuse myself somewhere...
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:20 am

NO! We'll tie you to a chair and put in the middle! Ahahah!

Last edited by Stifler on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    draxander
    draxander

Post by draxander Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:21 am

;_; evil beings... AHH I really don't want :X
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:15 pm

mwahahahhaa. gets strap to the chair mwahahhahaha. (more like we will lock you all in the chalet where there's no escape and watch u all kill each other... oops, wrong plot XD)

anyways, would u all prefer dual storey or single storey. both are the same size. just that the dual storey's one is split into 2 floors? Very Happy
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:24 pm

oh btw....confirmed i'm leaving for my trip on...16th...so...most likely i can make it for the chalet? fufufu...dun mind me walking ard the place at some unearthly hour~~ like 3-4am~~
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:38 pm

fufufufufu... maybe we'll scare u instead mwahahhaha. Very Happy
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:33 pm

chibichan wrote:mwahahahhaa. gets strap to the chair mwahahhahaha. (more like we will lock you all in the chalet where there's no escape and watch u all kill each other... oops, wrong plot XD)

anyways, would u all prefer dual storey or single storey. both are the same size. just that the dual storey's one is split into 2 floors? Very Happy

Dual stories would be good. After all, some of us will be staying over, and we have guys and girls, so ...yeah.

Besides, those who want to sleep can go up and sleep while the rest of us can play and talk downstairs.
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:58 pm

great! exactly what i was thinking. plus it serve better for our purposes XD. hehehehehehhees.

Very Happy
    mazatsushi
    mazatsushi

Post by mazatsushi Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:40 am

Stifler wrote:
    chibichan wrote:mwahahahhaa. gets strap to the chair mwahahhahaha. (more like we will lock you all in the chalet where there's no escape and watch u all kill each other... oops, wrong plot XD)

Dual stories would be good. After all, some of us will be staying over, and we have guys and girls, so ...yeah.

Besides, those who want to sleep can go up and sleep while the rest of us can play and talk downstairs.
    Remember, we still need one room for 100 candles......Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:09 am