NTU Visual Arts Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the NTU Visual Arts Society

+13
hitsugaya_vk
Deceivion
Stifler
chronorec
mememe
Gin
JoanHong
mazatsushi
Gestaltgeek
Kageshiro
wwy
draxander
chibichan
17 posters

End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~

chibichan
    chibichan

End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~ - Page 4 Empty Re: End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~

Post by chibichan Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:10 am

ALRIGHTS GAIUS! if we are playing ff4! Maybe they'll even get the eng patch translation up by then! http://zero4.higashinoeden.com/ IT'S 99.01%!!!!!!

and of course the mindless games just in case we get scared out of our minds and decide to have light hearted games like crazed looking rabbits running around Smile
    hitsugaya_vk
    hitsugaya_vk

End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~ - Page 4 Empty Re: End-of-year/after-exams CHALET~

Post by hitsugaya_vk Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:06 pm

I CANNOT GO CHALET LE LAH T.T got dragonboat training camp T.T direct clash somemore
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:32 pm

"i got a circuit in my mind that directly converts all information into otaku form~"

got dragonball training camp (O_O)
    direct clash
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

(>_<) gomen nasai gomen nasai gomen nasai...sry to hear that (>_<)
    hitsugaya_vk
    hitsugaya_vk

Post by hitsugaya_vk Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:24 pm

LOL hahah it's ok lah hahahaha :X
    kamikazer
    kamikazer

Post by kamikazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:22 pm

one can always "catch" a cold or flu, or not feel "well" for a few days, u know... murphy can have impeccable timing... Razz

haha, joking... dont let me corrupt u...
    hitsugaya_vk
    hitsugaya_vk

Post by hitsugaya_vk Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:50 am

corruption? who corrupt who? :X hahahx
    Riiyu

Post by Riiyu Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Oh! I just remembered. I've been to a chalet place with some random abandoned, half breaking apart building nearby in the middle of the woods before...

I think the NS ppl shld know it, cuz NS Men get to rent the chalets there at discount prices or smth I think... Either that or only NS Men get to rent there. It's in a kinda super ulu place tho... Forgot where. =/ But it should be in the east, cuz I rmb walking out of the compound to go fishing at some boardwalk place a few minutes away...

Anyone know what I'm talking about? ^^;;;
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:28 am

NSRCC... or something like that? hahhas, ulu chalet meh? really nice eh. >x< i went there after my fright nightwalk for hall last yr~
    Riiyu

Post by Riiyu Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Maybe? Sounds like it could be. I dunno, the house I was at was quite ulu? Then when leave soft drinks around too long will get ant infestation de... But the place was quite big, so not bad? And, ya, I had fun randomly exploring the abandoned building. There were holes in the walls. I think it might have been used for NS training... Not sure... =_=
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:59 am

hahahas. FIRST POST UPDATED... for those ppl who don't check their emails. DETAILS of the chalet!!!
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Why is Fatal Frame typed in small fonts? lol
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:07 pm

hahahahhas it had always been but fine. it has beeen ENLARGEEDDDD main event eh? XD
    mazatsushi
    mazatsushi

Post by mazatsushi Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Is the attendance of the Nintendo Wii confirmed? Yes = Fatal Frame 4, No = 肝試し(I hope)
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:13 am

Attendance would have to be confirmed by gaius? So GAIUS is the attendance of the wii confirmed? o.o
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:28 pm

btw....so when are we meeting exactly? the 5? or 4th? or rather...which day is the day that we are prepping stuff?
    wwy
    wwy

Post by wwy Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:47 pm

hey i checked the first post and there was swimming and water stuff involved!!! i wasnt informed of that.... Sad
    Gestaltgeek
    Gestaltgeek
    Admin

Post by Gestaltgeek Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:52 pm

I think it's merely a suggestion of possible things that we can do at the chalet. For example, also listed in the first post are the downtown east theme parks that need a hefty admission price which I don't think everyone would be willing to pay. Nevertheless I would prepare swim wear just in case.

Also getting wet during the chalet is a very high likelihood so prepare for that as well.
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:44 am

SENT AN EMAIL AND UPDATED. yeaps Smile included a packlist guideline in the email too...
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:55 am

i've downloaded fatal fram 4, and tested that it plays...the problem however is the eng translations are not out yet...
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:08 am

the eng translation is however only for the original i realised. u can't use it against a pirated copy Sad so we have to base it on online translation possibly or just play and ask joan desmond and others to fill us in on the general outline XD
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:47 am

Or just buy the damned game.
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:02 pm

$$...anyways any other games want to get? going to try to download the avatar movie game for the wii for the lulz...not sure what other wii games might be of interest...

along the lines of fatal frame...silent hill or resident evil?

or some other ones...neo super robot taisen XD
    Gestaltgeek
    Gestaltgeek
    Admin

Post by Gestaltgeek Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Some party games would be good so more people can play. Raving Rabbids, Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart, Wiisports for example.
    mazatsushi
    mazatsushi

Post by mazatsushi Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Kageshiro wrote:i've downloaded fatal frame 4, and tested that it plays...the problem however is the eng translations are not out yet...
    Nice, saves me the trouble of burning the image file to DVD now Razz

Kageshiro wrote:$$...anyways any other games want to get? going to try to download the avatar movie game for the wii for the lulz...not sure what other wii games might be of interest...
    Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Mario Kart Wii, MadWorld, No More Heroes & House of the Dead: Overkill just to name a few of the better ones.

Stifler wrote:Or just buy the damned game.
    We are just trying out the game before buying it. Although the possibility of actually buying it is infinitely close to zero. Laughing

chibichan wrote:the eng translation is however only for the original i realised. u can't use it against a pirated copy Sad so we have to base it on online translation possibly or just play and ask joan desmond and others to fill us in on the general outline XD
    That can be arranged, as long as you refrain from slapping my arm while screaming "HERBAL MEDICINE!!!" or "TRIANGLE!!!" into my ears. Deal?
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Where's the fun in that? We must scream those things into your ears to fully enjoy the moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:47 am