NTU Visual Arts Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the NTU Visual Arts Society

3 posters

Singapore Writer's Festival (Featuring Neil Gaiman, Mark Waid, Sonny liew and other comic artists

Gestaltgeek
    Gestaltgeek
    Admin

Singapore Writer's Festival (Featuring Neil Gaiman, Mark Waid, Sonny liew and other comic artists Empty Singapore Writer's Festival (Featuring Neil Gaiman, Mark Waid, Sonny liew and other comic artists

Post by Gestaltgeek Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:52 pm

For those of you who may be interested, From the 24th of October to 1st november is Singapore's Writer Festival held at the Art House (Old Parliament Building)

There are quite a few events lined up including talks, discussion forums and seminars. Of interest to the VAS would be some of the comic writers that are attending this event as speakers.

For fans of American Comics, we have Mark Waid and Neil Gaiman coming down for open forums on this and next weekend. We'll also have local comickers Sonny Liew and Troy Chin coming along with Malaysian comic artist Lat to share their views on local and regional comic prospects.

I went for the Kurt Busiek and Gail Simone open forum at the SWF two years back and found the session rather interesting. I'm going down for the Mark Waid session this Saturday, anyone interested?

Check out more at their website:
    http://www.singaporewritersfestival.com/
    Stifler
    Stifler

Singapore Writer's Festival (Featuring Neil Gaiman, Mark Waid, Sonny liew and other comic artists Empty Re: Singapore Writer's Festival (Featuring Neil Gaiman, Mark Waid, Sonny liew and other comic artists

Post by Stifler Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:06 am

I would be interested only because of Nail Gaiman. Guy is brilliant.
    overmage
    overmage

Singapore Writer's Festival (Featuring Neil Gaiman, Mark Waid, Sonny liew and other comic artists Empty Re: Singapore Writer's Festival (Featuring Neil Gaiman, Mark Waid, Sonny liew and other comic artists

Post by overmage Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:48 am

I wish I were as good a writer as he was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:20 pm