NTU Visual Arts Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the NTU Visual Arts Society

3 posters

Upcoming Anime for Winter 09/10

kamikazer
    kamikazer

Upcoming Anime for Winter 09/10 Empty Upcoming Anime for Winter 09/10

Post by kamikazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:33 am

image is too big to fit the forum properly...

see link:
    http://chartfag.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/winter-09-10-v1.jpg
    kamikazer
    kamikazer

Upcoming Anime for Winter 09/10 Empty Re: Upcoming Anime for Winter 09/10

Post by kamikazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Durarara - by the creators of Baccano! this is going to be interesting... if its similar to baccano!, we'll be in for a hell of fun ride...

So-Ra-No-Wo-To - lol, joining the military to create music...

Hanamaru Yochien (kindergarten) - shocker, i didnt know gainax does this kind of show... reminds me of potemayo

Katanagatari - by the same person who wrote bakemonogatari... that gives a good reason to try it... the artwork seems interesting too... little to no use of hard outlines...

Hidamari Sketch x *** - WOH HOO!!! i'm a fan, what can i say... Razz

Okami Kakushi - apparently written by Ryuukishi07... worth a try, having watched higurashi and currently, umineko...

Chu-Bra!! - total WTF... i expect its going to be laiden full of ecchi fanservice... then again some shows can be amazingly informative...
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 pm

-Dance in a Vampire Bund-
    Another animation by SHAFT, after reading the manga, the storyline is decent enough to be be made into an anime i guess, not super complicated but for anyone who wants to see near-naked-loli-tsundere-vampires then this is a must watch.

-Seikon no Quaser-
    =_=;; ok how should i start with this...erm...lets just say its another battle type anime where the fighters have to feed on some source of power in order to use better skills...(in this case being breast milk) =_=;; on another note the art style looks decent enough to watch, i hope its not totally fanservice and that it will have a decent storyline enough to support itself without having to rely on excessive amount of exposure...

-Omamori Himari-
    another spirit being (a girl of course) comes and has to protect the main char type anime (art look decent)

-Ladies vs Butlers-
    Another fanservice type anime probably full of gags and stuff, students are placed in schools where they are trained to be maids or butlers.

-Baka to test to shoukanjuu-
    fanservice, magic with a light plot to get the class to get better grades...

-harukanaru toki no naka de 3-
    apparently a sequel, having not watched it i can't comment much but it appears to be one of those war times animes with chinese sword fighting type battles

-nodame cantabile finale-
    for those who are following the series i guess it just means its the last part

-Rose O'Niell's Kewpie-
    hmm the western drawing anime of the season...last season's being stitch 2...Kewpie or Q.P. has actually become a famous brand logo of the mayonaise squueze bottles...(the mayonaise taste is slightly different? lol i use one at home too)...it really becomes strange when a mayonaise brand logo becomes an anime =_=;;

think thats abt all...sry if my comments seems inadequate...
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:51 am

Sadness, there's only Nodame for me.

Not really that into winter season anime.
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:43 pm

Decided to take a look at the "seikon no quaser" manga to see what the storyline is like and to my surprise...O_O the art style looked very familiar...like something from mai hime/otome manga...did a quick wiki to check...and it is >_<;; the art style and artist are the same...and so is the story writer...anyways i just started reading so haven't got much info on it yet...but it seems u can expect something close to the lines of the mai hime/otome series...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:37 am