NTU Visual Arts Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the NTU Visual Arts Society

+4
chibichan
Stifler
mazatsushi
Gestaltgeek
8 posters

AniW Hangout at Amos's House

Stifler
    Stifler

AniW Hangout at Amos's House - Page 3 Empty Re: AniW Hangout at Amos's House

Post by Stifler Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:15 pm

The Reaction Guys: EPIC WIN!

KL keeps getting blocked by Sunny. lol
    chronorec
    chronorec

Post by chronorec Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:38 pm

oops sorry, have to blame the photographer for not getting a good angle, haha
    Gestaltgeek
    Gestaltgeek
    Admin

Post by Gestaltgeek Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:44 pm

We can always try shooting another set during the Karaoke outing, lol!

In the meantime, I've uploaded our version of reaction guys images and templates here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dorzwk0y3m3
    have fun and go crazy with them

For those of you not familiar with the Gaijin 4koma meme, here's a good place to start:
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/reaction-guys-gaijin-4koma
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:42 pm

hahahahhahas amazing sia HAHAHAHHAs the super long photography. dang, i can't upload any bloody videos to facebook even if it kills me. sigh =.=

noooooo i can't go the the karaoke T______________T sianzzzzzzz

and no chronorec, i do NOT want to. just musing aloud hahahhas. not interested in dating sims... geh, it's so... unrealistic. though maybe that's the whole point lol.

btw, it was desmond who asked me to go to that EXACT location to take the 4koma. not my fault XDDD
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:47 pm

mazatsushi wrote:
    JoanHong wrote:U know what, actually there are such games for girls to play.

However it doesn't appeal to me in that sense. Eg. Duel Love. I have NOT played this game! I just stumbled to it when I'm finding more otome games to play.
    Riiiiiiiiiiight we so whole heartedly believe that.

Someone is so mean. Of course I didn't play that game. I don't own a DS.

Amos's 4-koma (reaction guy) is so funny. I like the last picture especially. The swirl. Seems like you all are being transported to another dimension.
    mazatsushi
    mazatsushi

Post by mazatsushi Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Huh?! The swirling stuff is the fabulous slideshow made during your moment of artistic inspiration (aka raw panic). Frame-by-frame replay of the model within an infinitely small time period.

Btw anyone has Dream C Club or IdolMaster for Xbox? I wanna try them out at least once next time we go to Amos' house. Especially Dream C Club.
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:50 pm

same here...think i will...try to look for it here in japan? hehehe.....dream c club...

but b4 that, u have to answer this question...

"Do you have a PURE HEART?"
    mazatsushi
    mazatsushi

Post by mazatsushi Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:21 pm

The definition of "pure" is highly subjective. What might be pure to me, might be impure to others Twisted Evil

Oh nice, our eternally lagging local mainstream media finally picks up a story about the marriage-destroying phenomenon that is LOVE-PLUS.
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:20 pm

... it's a MARRIAGE DESTROYING game? o.o
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:39 pm

If you see it in another way, its also a marriage making game.
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Yeah right. Go marry your 2-D DS lover and ditch your 3-D girlfriend/wife.
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:19 am

uh... huh. hahhahas marriage making between real and the virtual couple? XD
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:14 am

=_=;; u all missed the pun...the "do you have a pure heart?" is the entrance question to the dream c club website. if u do not answer hai u can't enter the site...

and love plus is a polygamy marriage game, one save file for each waifu~

oh? there is a love-plus article in sg? interesting...can save it?
    mazatsushi
    mazatsushi

Post by mazatsushi Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:06 am

JoanHong wrote:Yeah right. Go marry your 2-D DS lover and ditch your 3-D girlfriend/wife.
    It has already happened. At least thousands of cases over in Japan if the exaggerated 2ch "reports" are accurate. Heck, our comrades-in-arms over there are hoping the Diet will someday legalize marriage with a 2D character (for a long time now). How they intend for many people to "share" the same spouse will be very interesting indeed.

Kageshiro wrote:oh? there is a love-plus article in sg? interesting...can save it?
    It was given perhaps one of those 30s screen time reporting on TV. Not like it matters, we're too busy playing the game XP
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:01 pm

oh btw btw. OT: GO CHECK YOUR EMAILS! got eoy update Very Happy

it's so strange... there's only SO MUCH u can do with a 2D lover.... right?
    but then again, with technology improving, they might next start on holograms. @.@
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Omg. U're creeping me out.

Holograms?! That's gonna be somewhat 3D except that you can't touch it. Well, at least 2D characters will nv grow old. That's something nice.
    mazatsushi
    mazatsushi

Post by mazatsushi Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:58 pm

The impact of 2D is hitting closer to home than most would think actually.

AniW Hangout at Amos's House - Page 3 3Dvs2D

Last edited by mazatsushi on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:02 pm

Omfg. That's supposedly your 2-D DS girlfriend?! *coughscoughs*
    Kageshiro
    Kageshiro

Post by Kageshiro Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:04 pm

1 of 3 girlfriends/waifus? anyways...managed to get dream c at quite a discounted rate, nearly half price (2nd hand i should think) searched through dunno how many shops b4 i found one that sold them like this...O_O akiba is still quite amazing...went to pay my respects at Animate, Toranoana, Gamers and a few other places...but surprisingly...despite having 7~8 floors of otaku stuff and they didn't have all i was looking for...(i didn't actually buy anything except for the game/2 obitsu body heads/and will be going to get a pair of world is mine mikus with my sis tmr...) there is just too many things and its hard to make anything stand out from the other...

*in love plus u can 3-time and the girls won't get angry at you~ in the same way that there are a lot of things that u 'might be able' to do with 3d that u can't do with 2D...there are things u can do with 2D that u will most likely nvr be able to do with 3d...u might not know it...but the things that 2D can do is more than you think...its best if you don't think too much...
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:52 am

gaiusssssss.... *jealous* ahhhh i wonder if i'll ever go visit japan sighs. sadd
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:23 pm

You can 3 time real girls...As long as you don't get caught. Then you're dead. Unlike 2D girls, where all you have to do is reload if there's a save point, or start a new game. lol
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:33 pm

Alvin is ... You shouldn't try 3 or even 2 timing in reality. U will die a very very horrible death.
    chibichan
    chibichan

Post by chibichan Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:09 pm

or rather you won't die. you'll suffer a fate WORST than death LOL.
    JoanHong
    JoanHong

Post by JoanHong Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:40 pm

True. Torture is much more fun than just death.
    Stifler
    Stifler

Post by Stifler Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:31 pm

chibichan wrote:or rather you won't die. you'll suffer a fate WORST than death LOL.

Or you will suffer a fate worst than death. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:31 am